Sunday, September 21, 2014

Inlaid Squares By Triambak

Inlaid Squares by Triambak

Well the boy feels really encouraged. He keeps an eye on me. He is always in watch out for when I am out my room. Movement, I come out, he asks innocently, "Papa May I sit at computer".

He is also coming out with his secrets. He says that he had seen his friend Kartick making the chequered squares.

Similarly, in case of the Design, it was taught to him by his Madam, Ms. Navroop Kaur. He emphasized that the bubble forms, which was made on my suggestion was his own idea. He called them flowers. I suggested that to me they looked like clouds. He consented to my view.

In case of the star, he revealed his source of inspiration. He apprised me that he had virtually copied the star from one of his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment