Thursday, May 12, 2005

There is something in it.

Every one desires to talk about himself.

No one is ready to listen to others. Everyone tends to come to one line and that is that I did it or I am so and so or I faced it.

Here is a posting which is written in the same manner. But it is some thing totally different. It is a "Welcome Address by Subroto Bagchi, Chief Operating Officer, MindTree Consulting to the Class of 2006 on July 2, 2004 at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India on defining success" at http://deepaknagaraj.blogspot.com/2005/05/go-kiss-world-by-subroto-bagchi.html.

The whole address is about me, my and I, but it is not pedagogic and even then very refreshing and edifying.

There is something in it. The english, the diction and images are all Indian but the language is perfect. I may go to this post again and again. No, I will make a copy of it and read it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment