Saturday, September 30, 2006

Paint Brush of Triambak

Triambak Sharma is son of Sumir Sharma, the blogger. Triambak is now five years old. When Sumir is not sitting at his computer, Triambak will invariably come to his room and ask hesitantly, "Papa may I sit at the computer". If he is permitted, he will open the paint brush and make some drawings. Most of the time, he deletes his paintings before saving. However, I have saved some of his works. Earlier, I was foolish enough to delete some of his work which was incomplete. Now I save them. I am showing some of them below.

Triambak is a name of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is propitiated in Mahamritunijiya Mantra as Triamabakam. Triambak means three eyed (Tri means Three and Amba means eye. Amba is also the name of Mother Parvati.).

The first one is the sun.

The Sun by Triambak



The Greeting Card by Triambak
The second paint brush: His idea of a Greeting Card assisted by his mother Anu. He posted his first letter, a greeting card, to his friend at Goraya in April 2006.





<span title=पापा मै कुछ बना रहा हँु" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3633/875/320/untitled.1.jpg" border="8">
The third paint brush: When I asked, what had he made here, he said in a pensive tone, "पापा मै कुछ बना रहा हँु" I.


An Incomplete Assignment

The fourth paint brush: Probably an incomplete assignment of school assisted by my sister Sucharu, a good artist herself. (Soon it will be uploaded. Uploading accomplished)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Well your son has a divine name and he is indeed very creative. I wish that his creativity is given a proper direction by HIM.may god bless him.
    keep up the goodwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the appreciation.

    I will ask him to read it. It will encourage him more.

    Are you from our friend circle?

    ReplyDelete